Oh boy, oh boy! I am halfway through this counting one-thousand gifts!
476) nature walks
477) Kathryn’s new shoes that pass her very stringent comfort test
478) playing outside
479) some weeding/pruning done
480) play dates at the park
481) another beautiful wedding (Saturday)
482) another adorable couple in love (Sunday’s engagement session)
483) perfectly gorgeous weather for all of the above
484) a helpful little 10-year-old assistant for the engagement session
485) Kathryn and I actually finished our 1st ever lapbook
486) 1 Corinthians 6:11 —
“Some of you were like this [refer to vs. 9-10]; but you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ…”
487) friends coming to Lindsey’s game
488) Kathryn did well in her audition for the play Little Women.
489) sweet servant-hearted friend who drove Lindsey to her little brother’s birthday party since we couldn’t (Thanks, Lindsey J!)
490) Lindsey & Lindsey got to the birthday party and back safely, despite getting lost
491) safe arrival of friend’s baby Sutton
492) dear friends expecting a new little one!
493) the dog that tried to attack Lacy the WonderDog did not succeed
494) reminder that the option for schooling is a blessing
495) “small world” connections
496) true wisdom (not the world’s variety)
497) softening of hearts
498) redemption: beauty from ashes
499) the myriad ways God speaks to us
500) halfway done with counting one-thousand gifts!
Join the Gratitude Community and start counting your “one-thousand gifts”!
Wife, mama, homeschooler, dog-wrangler. Introvert who finds joy in good books, sunshine, and authentic conversation. Fitness enthusiast and personal trainer. Often seen with a steaming mug of tea in hand.