Still counting my “one-thousand gifts” (but posting a day later than usual)…
576) the right to vote
577) knowing God is in control of the elections
578) knowing God is in control of everything else, too
579) a great homeschool support group meeting
580) much-needed encouragement
581) oatmeal cookies
582) being available
583) privilege of praying for others
584) every day that I wake up
585) my ancient (in technology terms) cell phone still hasn’t died
586) done with the 1st quarter of the school year
587) Lindsey’s improved attitude/outlook about school
588) mornings that don’t require alarm clocks
589) gloves to keep my bony fingers warm
590) the perspective I’m gaining by my year-long moratorium on clothes-buying
591) Morningstar Farms veggie breakfast sausage: very tasty, and my tummy likes it better than “real” sausage
592) dinner and dancing
593) meeting the men in Ken’s CLC group
594) meeting their wives
595) a nice evening with new friends
596) the Durango didn’t blow up this morning (though I seriously thought it might)
597) my blog was nominated in the HSBA awards (1st time ever!)
598) Being nominated for the “nitty-gritty” blog award category means that whoever nominated me — and whoever votes for me — thinks I’m being real, which is a good thing, in my opinion!
599) Victor Journey Through the Bible; helpful for understanding our Bible readings!
600) time change = sleeping late
You can join the gratitude community, too!
Wife, mom, grandma. Introvert who finds joy in good books, sunshine, and authentic conversation. Fitness enthusiast and personal trainer. Often seen with a steaming mug of tea in hand.