Alrighty… I’m never entirely done tweaking things on my blog, but I’m calling my revamp done for now. Most of it was back-end stuff but I did change much of the layout, too. If you notice anything that isn’t working, please let me know!
Because it’s nearly the end of the year, and because I’m celebrating not breaking my blog in this re-do, it seems like a mighty good time to do a “top posts of 2011” post! If you didn’t read these the first time around, maybe now would be a great time to do so!
- 25 Prayers for My Husband
- The Cook’s Book: My Recipe Binder
- 12 Ways of Christmas: Greeting Cards!
- I’ve seen what living looks like
- Once upon a chocolate bunny
- New and Improved School Room!
- Cute and Cheap Art Supply Organizer
- Family Fun: Staycation in Atlanta
- My Prayer Binder
- Winter Promise Curriculum Review
- 1st Charlotte Mason Blog Carnival of 2011
- Our Adoption: Two Years Later
- If Someone You Know is Adopting…
- Heavenly Pound Cake Recipe
- 2011-2012 Curriculum
See you in 2012!