I’m not blogging much on this Thanksgiving holiday week, but Oh Amanda’s “Top Ten Tuesday” sounded like a fun little idea for a post. (Psst! This is my first time joining in her top ten fun!)
I’m sharing the top ten ways my husband blesses me (in no particular order):
- He listens to me.
- He has learned not to immediately try to “fix” whatever I’m talking to him about.
- He makes me laugh. Often. Every day. (Exhibit A.)
- He supports and encourages me in just about everything I want or try to do.
- He still has the power to make we weak in the knees with his kisses.
- He kills the big icky bugs. (As long as he’s home, that is.)
- He thinks I’m “hot.”
- He is a wonderful father, devoted to our children, whether they are biologically related to him or not.
- Thanks to his photography, I always have a good profile picture.
- He really is my best friend.
Have a happy, happy Thanksgiving, y’all!