“If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” -Seth Godin
One word: packing. That’s what my life consists of right now. Nothing witty to say about it, but I think moving falls into the category of things — like childbirth — that are subject to selective amnesia. This will be the 15th time I’ve moved, but first time I’ve ever moved out of state!
from around the web:
- 3 Good Reasons for Broadcasting Your Age :: Number 3 is my favorite, one I’ve said myself after meeting a sweet elderly lady who felt the same way.
- Tea Party Cupcake Toppers :: Cutest. Things. Ever. When I recover from moving (in say, six months or so) I may attempt these.
- 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently :: Even if you don’t feel like a creative person, you can incorporate some of these habits into your life.
- To an Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom :: If you homeschool, and if you’ve hit a slump, this is a great bit of encouragement.
on the blog (in case you missed ’em!):
- 13+ Book for Teens (and tweens) :: from last year, a few of my resident bookworm’s favorites
- 30-Day do-anywhere fitness challenge :: currently getting a whole lot of re-pinning action.
right here at home:
While I’m here packing, Ken is instagramming photos like these. Torture! It’s less than two weeks now til we move, and it’ll be nice to live in the same state — and the same house! — as my husband again!
Tomorrow I’ll be taking a much-needed little break from packing to have lunch at my favorite tea room with a longtime friend. I’m looking forward to it, and hope you enjoy your weekend, too!
Wife, mama, homeschooler, dog-wrangler. Introvert who finds joy in good books, sunshine, and authentic conversation. Fitness enthusiast and personal trainer. Often seen with a steaming mug of tea in hand.