“If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” -Seth Godin
One word: packing. That’s what my life consists of right now. Nothing witty to say about it, but I think moving falls into the category of things — like childbirth — that are subject to selective amnesia. This will be the 15th time I’ve moved, but first time I’ve ever moved out of state!
from around the web:
- 3 Good Reasons for Broadcasting Your Age :: Number 3 is my favorite, one I’ve said myself after meeting a sweet elderly lady who felt the same way.
- Tea Party Cupcake Toppers :: Cutest. Things. Ever. When I recover from moving (in say, six months or so) I may attempt these.
- 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently :: Even if you don’t feel like a creative person, you can incorporate some of these habits into your life.
- To an Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom :: If you homeschool, and if you’ve hit a slump, this is a great bit of encouragement.
on the blog (in case you missed ’em!):
- 13+ Book for Teens (and tweens) :: from last year, a few of my resident bookworm’s favorites
- 30-Day do-anywhere fitness challenge :: currently getting a whole lot of re-pinning action.
right here at home:
While I’m here packing, Ken is instagramming photos like these. Torture! It’s less than two weeks now til we move, and it’ll be nice to live in the same state — and the same house! — as my husband again!
Tomorrow I’ll be taking a much-needed little break from packing to have lunch at my favorite tea room with a longtime friend. I’m looking forward to it, and hope you enjoy your weekend, too!
Wife, mom, grandma. Introvert who finds joy in good books, sunshine, and authentic conversation. Fitness enthusiast and personal trainer. Often seen with a steaming mug of tea in hand.