Have you started counting yet?
551) yummy smelling candles
552) finally cooler weather again
553) my cozy wrap
554) Space heaters…
555) …especially when I get out of the shower!
556) crossword puzzles
557) cranberry scones
558) walks with my husband
559) today’s all-day photography lighting workshop (taught by Joe McNally)
560) doing things like 559 with my husband
561) double-date with friends
562) two great family sessions this weekend
563) good excuse (see above) & perfect weather to spend time outdoors
564) happy clients
565) my weekly grocery-shopping helper Kathryn
566) Pushing through creative block…
567) to complete a wedding album design.
568) our mostly bedridden friend got out & about today
569) Kathryn enjoyed being “mother’s helper” for our friend Tina
570) time with my husband
571) Our new dual-alarm clock…
572) …that actually picks up radio stations.
574) not having to be right all the time
575) My 10-year-old still lets me lie down with her a few minutes each night at bedtime — and sometimes that’s when we have the best talks.
Wife, mom, grandma. Introvert who finds joy in good books, sunshine, and authentic conversation. Fitness enthusiast and personal trainer. Often seen with a steaming mug of tea in hand.