“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
We’ve been soaking in the sun and sea and fresh air this week, as well as doing a bit of dream chasing. Though we drove right into Tropical Storm Ana to kick off our vacation week, the weather has been fabulous after one REALLY rainy day.
from around the web
- 35 things I hope my kids will say about their dad :: Such a great list. I hope most of these things could be said about me as a mom, too.
- You can’t ride this bike :: Takeaway lessons: knowledge does not equal understanding, and the human brain is fascinating.
- Embrace that five-foot tree :: Practical advice for safely allowing kids more freedom in today’s world.
- 5 ways reading makes you a better leader :: More good reasons to read? Yes, please.
in case you missed it
- What I’m loving right now :: Other than sand and sea, I’m sharing a few things that have been making me smile lately.
out of office
Of course I can take my laptop just about anywhere but this week I’ve been spending as much time as possible here:
and here (with a mug of tea and a good book within reach):
So I’m considering myself out of office til next week.
Carry on, y’all!
* * * * *
Wife, mom, grandma. Introvert who finds joy in good books, sunshine, and authentic conversation. Fitness enthusiast and personal trainer. Often seen with a steaming mug of tea in hand.